Sprouted Ragi Powder
Sprouted Ragi, Cardamom
- Builds strong bones and teeth as it is rich in calcium
- Helps the toddlers to be active
- Good for diabetes & heart
- Contains antioxidants that help the body fight against infections
- High in protein, rich in fiber
- Produces Red blood cells
- Develops vitamin C in the process of sprouting, therefore the iron in ragi becomes more bioavailable when consumed as sprouted ragi flour or ragi malt.
How to Prepare?
- Mix 2 tbsp of sprouted ragi in 30 ml of water without lumps
- Add 90ml of water/milk to the above mixture
- Stir continuously and cook for 4 to 5 mins on low flame
- Cooldown and then feed the cooked porridge.
- Can be added with Desserts, Cookies, etc…
Note: Add salt/palm jaggery and ghee if required. Mashed fruits or vegetables can be added.
Storage Instructions :
Since we don’t use any chemicals and use Organic ingredients, please transfer the contents to a clean, dry container and use a clean, dry spoon to prevent insect infestation.